So maybe you’re thinking about attending the upcoming TechCamp Memphis sponsored by GEEKmemphis.
So maybe you’re thinking about participating in the event.
So you do realize, right, that TechCamp is barely a month away and tickets are going fast?
So what are you waiting for?
Here’s all the info you need from LunaWeb’s Steve Phipps – now get going!
- When: Saturday, November 2 / 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Southwest Tennessee Community College (in the library at the Macon campus)
- Price: Pay what you like (starts @ $5/ticket)
- Summary of event: TechCamp is a one-day event that offers educational and networking opportunities for technology users at all levels, including small business owners, IT professionals, bloggers, marketing professionals, and students. TechCamp offers two entry-level content tracks, “Online Marketing 101” and “So You Want To Be A Developer?”, each designed to introduce novices to basic concepts and applications. For more advanced technology users, TechCamp offers sessions on content creation and design, online marketing, and development. All sessions are led by area experts.
- Website: www.TechCampMemphis.com
· For more info, visit www.TechCampMemphis2013.eventbrite.com